Sunday, February 4, 2007

Hello

Well as you will all know from never hearing the name Nick Kiger before, I'm new to all of this. I've been reading many blogs about religious studies, and have found them all quite wonderful, so I thought I'd give this a shot myself. So I'm asking for advice from you experienced bloggers in the world of religious studies. How do I make this a worthwhile hobby? I'd like very much to add to these conversations that I so much love to read. I'd like to thank blogs such as Deinde and NT Gateway for all of the good reading. That's all for now. Bring on the advice!

1 comment:

Danny Zacharias said...

Nick, i saw your comments on deinde.

Don't have any advice really. just be yourself and talk about stuff that interests you.

In case you have trouble maintaining your own blog, I thought i'd mention (though you perhaps know) that deinde is a community blog- any deinde user can post to the blog (including yourself).

Have fun!